Alaskon Heat Recovery Ventilation Units (VHR) are designed for saving energy and also improving indoor air quality. VHR units provide the facilities of air-conditioning applications (residential, commercial and industrial areas) by using plate type exchangers, recovering heat from air to air. The heat is effectively transferred from warm to cold air by the exchangers with high conductivity, efficiency and performance.
• 7 standard models, with TSEK certification, CE marked and GOST-R certification in compliance with applicable directives
• High efficient, direct driven EC Fans with low noise level
• Proper ventilation with two 5-speed fans controlled separately
• The compact design provides easy installation and maintenance
• Aluminum plate type heat exchangers with high conductivity and performance. Energy recovery exchangers also available.
• Indoor air quality with polyurethane filters
• Excellent sound and heat isolation with fully insulated powder-coated cabinet
Electronic Controller supplied with the unit
|Air Flow 0 PA*||Air Flow 150 Pa||Electrical Data||Specific Fan Power **|
*External static pressure
** According to EN 13779 at 150 Pa operating point
|Length||Width||Height||Duct Connection||Weight||W1||W2||W3||W4||Service Clearance|
|mm||mm||mm||mm||kg||Other Dimensions (mm)||mm|